SHOPINC Super Chef Challenge – Season 1 is ONE OF ITS KIND - Home-grown Digital Culinary challenge for the people residing in UAE. Are you a person who loves to cook for friends and Family? Do you put your Hearts and Mind into cooking? Are you a FOOD BUFF? If the answer to all these question is Yes! Then SHOPINC SUPER CHEF CHALLENGE is an opportunity to showcase your culinary skills. Read ON…
SHOPINC Super Chef Challenge - Season 1
Join the fun with 6 weeks of digital competition rounds, followed by on ground semi-final cook off challenge and GRAND FINALS in Dubai. SSCC will offer loads of prizes on weekly basis, consolation prizes worth Thousands and lots of interaction with the celebrity Judges. Sounds interesting! Read ON…
Follow/Like Us on SOCIAL MEDIA- FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE to catch the real updates and excitement about the challenge. The grand finale winner will be rewarded with a handsome prize money and a lot of benefits and gifts.
- Register yourself on the registration page.
- Create a 2 minutes cooking video of the recipe you wish to showcase and share at email@example.com
- Click Three clear photographs of the cooked recipes along with the short note about ingredients plus cooking methodology at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital entries can be sent from 15th September up to next 6 week. Every week, 2 winners will be selected who will qualify to participate for semi-final cook off.
- Submission of the entries can be from Saturday through Friday per week starting 15th September up to next 6 week. Weekly winners will be announced in the following week.
Handy Tip for wild card entry and Effective participation!
- The participant who will buy the recipe ingredients from SHOPINC website can share the invoice number along with the recipe upload, will have brighter chances to win the entry to the next level.
- Best time to send the entries FOR DIGITAL WEEKLY CONTEST is from Saturday through Friday per week from 15th September 2018.
- Semi-final and Grand Final timelines, venue details and other communication will be shared with the shortlisted participants well in advance.
SHOPINC Super Chef Judges
Chef. Uwe Micheel
Guild President - Emirates Culinary Guild
Asst Vice President - WORLDCHEFS
Director of Kitchens - Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira Creek
Owner & Founder of VJCC
Vandana is a Gourmand World Cook Book award winning Author, Specialist in Multinational and Indian cuisines - well known recipes writer for leading UAE magazines/newspapers, conducting live cookery road /TV & Radio shows and cooking classes for Arab, African & other diasporas residents.
Chef. Gagandeep Singh
Chef De Cuisine Bukhara Ajman Hotel
Highly talented chef De Cuisine with demonstrated history of working in the Hospitality his skills includes menu engineering, catering, F&B and Indian cuisine.
Terms and Conditions
- All the recipes at all levels must be originally created by the participants. Scores will be allocated on the parameters pertaining to uniqueness, presentation, nutritional value and ease of preparation.
- The participant need to be based in UAE and above 15 years of age with a valid passport and valid Emirates ID.
- Each participant can submit more than one entry per week or simply choose any week to participate.
- If the participant is a winner of the weekly contest, then he/she cannot participate in other weeks’ activities. He or she will be eligible for the semi-finals only.
- The participants must submit through online option given on the website or direct submission by email to email@example.com. Minimum 3 photos are essential for each recipe and video is recommended for proper presentation and understanding.
- Wild card entry for semi-finals is available for all shoppers of Shopinc.com. The participants can shop and submit recipe along with invoices. This will enhance the participant’s chances to get a wild card entry into the Semi Finals.
- The weekly winners, grand winner along with the runner up winners of the entire contest will have to follow the code of conduct set by SHOPINC for the contest.
- The recipes and the video shared by the participants throughout the contest will remain the sole property of the SHOPINC.
- The Judges decision for the contest at all the levels will be final and binding.
- The recipe Photos/videos need to be genuine and actual cooking videos by the participants otherwise the videos will stand void to compete.
- No fake images of the participants and no fake food recipe images will be entertained.
- The winners at all levels will be informed through Telephonic and email communications by Shopinc.com.
- The selected contestants for the semi-finals and grand finals need to be present at the final event 30 minutes before the start time, without which he/she will be disqualified. The participants need to show Emirates ID and/or passport at the grand finals.
- Alcoholic Food and Beverages ingredients will not be permitted at any time or at any level of the contest.
- All other issue will be subject to the discretion of the Judging Committee of the SHOPINC team.
- The winners will have to take permission from SHOPINC management to use the title in the outside public forums. Any inappropriate utilization of the SHOPINC brand by the participants, contestants and winners will invite strict penalty or disqualification from the contest.